Yong Researchers Club
YOUNG RESEARCHERS CLUB ACTIVITIES
- Identifying, recruiting, supporting, controlling, managing and promoting the developmental fields of the young scholars and the Elites of Iran by the assistance of the managers and colleagues who are the most respected human forces.
- Identifying, attracting, supporting, managing and promoting the developmental and scientific fields of the school and university students as well as the talented youths.
- Supporting the creativity of members in the different fields of science, education, research, and also entrepreneurship, promoting the quality level of members in different dimensions of culture, science and research, strengthening the group activity spirit among the members and also organizing them in the collective and team activities, as well as developing the talents of the members in order to satisfy the scientific and searching needs of Iran.
- Entrepreneurial and active club in educating and training the talented young members, researchers and the Elites of Iran, providing the fields of the growth and development of members, accessing complete set of codified, comprehensive and inclusive programs in the fields of education, culture, research, entrepreneurship and education.
PART OF MEMBERSHIP, FACILITIES AND THE ELITES
MEMBERSHIP CONDITIONS FOR UNDERGRADUATES (B.S. OR B.A. STUDENTS)
- Having first Rank in an academic major,
- Having an average of 19 and higher than it in two academic semesters (with 36 passed units in two semesters) for the Humanities and Arts,
- Having an average of 17 and higher than it in two academic semesters (with 36 passed units in two semesters) for the experimental science,
- Having an average of 16 and higher than it in two academic semesters (with 36 passed units in two semesters) for the Technical Sciences, Mathematics, and Physics,
- Having at least one scientific paper published in the valid internal and foreign journals.
MEMBERSHIP FOR GRADUATES (M.S. OR M.A. STUDENTS)
- Having a high average, regarding the mentioned conditions, in B.A. or B.S. level (with 20 passed units in two semesters),
- Having first Rank among the participations (at least 100) of the entrance test of Islamic Azad University in each major of the postgraduate level,
- Having at least two scientific papers published in valid internal and foreign journals.
MEMBERSHIP FOR PH.D STUDENTS
- Having at least three scientific papers published in valid internal and foreign journals,
- Having a scientific paper published in valid internal and foreign journals,
- Presenting a scientific paper in the valid scientific conference for the Ph.D. students with an average about 17 and higher than it,
MEMBERSHIP CONDITIONS AND TERMS
- First and third ranks of the final stage of the students and academic Olympiads (national or international competitions) based on the confirmation of IMO Secretariat
- Holders of one searching project or a registered and confirmed invention which has been received the first or third international or national rank in the formal festivals such as Khwarizmi International Festival, Khwarizmi Youth Festival, Razi International Festival and Farabi International Award,
- Having one paper to the end of high school course,
- Having two papers to the end of B.A. or B.S. course,
- Having three papers to the end of M.A. or M.S. course,
- Having four papers to the end of Ph.D. course in the fields of basic sciences, engineering, humanities, medical sciences, agriculture, etc. which have been published in the valid searching and scientific journal as ISI articles (these kinds of journals are acceptable for the students of the schools),
- Holders of the first rank (document) in the interpretation of the Holy Quran in the international competition of Quran interpretation who have accessed the required scores and confirmed by the related authorities,
- Holders of a book written which has been considered as valid scientific book and consisted of the aspects of research, culture or technology.
ATTRIBUTED SERVICE/CONDITIONS TO MEMBERS
- Priority toward their employment as the scientific members or staffs of Islamic Azad Universityو
- Discounted tuition based on the score ranking table of the members' activities,
- Priority toward the use of libraries, searching centers and laboratories in all units of the Islamic Azad University,
- Priority toward the gift-voucher for buying books based on the level of education during the academic year,
- Encouraging them to publish all scientific papers,
- Giving the educational grant in order to publish and print their thesis and dissertations,
- Buying the books published by members based on approved indexes,
- Using the Internet free,
- All the mentioned services and conditions for all members will be 1/5 times.